Robotic Enterprise Framework Deep Dive - Feedback Space

Please be advised that the acme website speed is pretty slow in my country (China), which affects the ReFramework practice developing, please check and solve this problem. Thank you.

Website address: https://acme-test.uipath.com/

In the Robotic Enterprise Framework Deep Dive lesson, practice 1, you can download an excel file Transactions.xlsx.

You’re supposed to raise a Business Exception when what you read is not a number.
However there are no rows that is not made of numbers, which means when I complete the workflow and run it, it will never trigger the business exception.
Unless what you mean here by numbers are integers opposed to double, but then Column CashIn and OnUsCheck are almost entirely made of floats, which would mean rejecting almost every row.

Is the file correct?

I completed Assignment 1 ( Calculate Client Security Hash) got a passing grade, but I can’t continue to the next assignment, it seems to be waiting for something. What do i need to do?

Thanks

Raul

I’m having the same issue as RACO, completed the Calculate Client Security Hash and got stuck somehow.

Hi, I uploaded my automation and got a Feedback of 71 Points. But it still shows the task as “In Progress”. Therefore I cannot continue with the second task. Please help me, so I can continue the Course. Thanks in advance

HELLO THERE UI Path Community.
I would like to share a problem i faced while completing the ACME System project in the UI Path REFramework deep dive course.
The UI Demo app attached with the activity does not allows “.” (decimel point) to enter in the entry feilds.
Kindly confirm that anybody else is facing the same issue since its resulting into feeding of inaccurate data.
For eg. : 45.69 is entered as 4569.00
Please look into it.
Thanks,
Kaif Ahmad

Just re-ran the Practice UiDemo, still the same from two years ago or so, with a little bit of an update on Orchestrator Assets per robots require, still as intriguing though.

Hi, I have just completed this practice and have the same error, all values are read without decimal points.

how do you solve this problem?

Hello Vilarc, have you solved this problem. I am having the same issue, can you please help me to solve it? Thank you!

Hello RACO, have you solved this problem. I am having the same issue, can you please help me to solve it? Thank you!

Hello Kadir, have you solved this problem. I am having the same issue, can you please help me to solve it? Thank you!

Please update document

Each topic is explained very clearly.May be it would be helpful adding some more assignments.

Could you give me the document Calculate Client Security Hash - Walkthrough Hints.pdf?
And my email is wang.zeyu@bcg.com
Thanks

Hi, i m currently stuck since i uploaded the assignment but there was something wrong with it and after fixing it i tried reuploading but the reupload button is not there anymore and i can t move on to next assignment. anyone been there ? how did you get it to work?