Robot delete

Hi Guys,
I have a create a robot and create a trigger for that robot. When i try to delete that robot it will display the following error. “This robot has pending or running jobs and cannot be deleted. (#1666)” how to remove

2 Likes

Hi
Kindly first delete the schedule set for that robot and also check whether there is any pending job for that process in JOBS tab
And then try to delete that robot
Cheers @vivek_sivam

2 Likes

Hi @Palaniyappan
Yes in my job tab i can able to see pending jobs. How that pending jobs are created?
but i can’t able to delete my job that kill option is in read only mode
Thanks

yah we need to select those jobs and then click on KILL option
hope might have got triggered with Schedule

@vivek_sivam

Hi @Palaniyappan
I have select the check box still it’s in read only
Thanks

can i have a screenshot of it
kindly check once with your ROLES whether you are given with that permission

@vivek_sivam

hi @Palaniyappan
Yes i’m the administrator of my account. and i delete my robot and services
Thanks

you mean like you were able to delete them now
@vivek_sivam

@Palaniyappan
Yes.
I’m trying to create a process but it asking the Enviroinment
How to select environment
Thanks.

Fine
once after creating robot we must tag that robot to a environment
only then we will be able to run a process with that robot
for that in ROBOT tab once after creating robot go to environment tab and create a environment
–once after that in the same tab at the right end of the environment created click on MANAGE option and add that robot created to this environment

–now while creating process we will be able to mention that environment we have created

Cheers @vivek_sivam

3 Likes

Hi @Palaniyappan
Thanks. It’s working fine. But my robot reached unlicensed status
What went wrong

awesome
Kindly check with machine name and the username domain as per your machine cmd window output for the command whoami

Cheers @vivek_sivam

Hi @Palaniyappan
When i connect first time it will display connected and licensed after some hrs went, it changed unlicensed. When i execute Whoami command in cmd prompt i’m getting below name
xts-laptop016\abc----------- In my robot it will automatically have the following name
XTS-LAPTOP016
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.