I want to repeat an process X number of times, my idea is that at the time of running the robot a window will open asking me how many times I want the process to be repeated
I don’t know if someone has a process so they can share me, it would help me a lot
That means you are using an attended robot, right?
You can achieve this by using a input dialogue box to get the number of iterations from user.
Then iterate the process till the number.
You can do this. Just follow the below steps.
- Use an input dialog prompt the user a message asking to enter the number of times he wish to run the process.
- Get the input to a integer variable
- now create another variable to monitor the number of iterations and initialize it to 1 or either 0.
- Now use it in a while activity loop as the condition
Monitor variable < user entered limit
- inside the while loop, have the activities of your process
- and include an assign activity to increment the iteration count of the monitor variable
Good morning Lahiru
Could you please give me an example, I attached the project that I want to repeat.
Nuevo DO.zip (2,5 MB)
Good morning @Stivend19
Don’t have time to go through your workflow, but I created a small sketch which you can make use of…
Would it be too much to ask if you help me by reviewing the workflow? is that I’m still something new in this from Uipath
Why would you use a while loop instead of a “Repeat Number of Times” loop? This saves the assign activity to increment the count and the condition check is also removed by default.