Remove duplicates in excel along with row

Hi
I have attached an excel along this. Find and remove duplicates along the row. Expected outcome I have mentioned in the attached excel. Kindly help with this scenarioDoubt.xlsx (9.6 KB)

1 Like

Fine
Hope the steps will help you solve this issue
Use Excel application scope and pass the file path as input
— use read range activity and get the output with a variable of type datatable named outdt
— use remove duplicate rows activity and pass the input as datatable obtained above and the output would be a datatable without duplicates
For more info on this

Cheers @Newton_Rich_SV

1 Like

Hi @Newton_Rich_SV

As i can see to your excel file the value of column B is jumbled
image i assumed it was just only an example…

you might use this as a reference.

Second scenario: If you can full the data in excel file and make it as datatable and do groupby with the column B(“IF the excel file has a header”)

you might use this as a reference.

cheers :smiley:

Happy learning :smiley:

2 Likes

I have tried this method. But.it was not working for me. Kindly help with the same to get the expected output

1 Like

Re move duplicate rows should actually work hmmm fine
Kindly Try with this either
—hope you have read the excel with read range activity and output obtained as datatable named outdt
— so use a assign activity like this
Outdt = outdt.DefaultView.ToTable(True,”Columnname1”,”columnnme2”,”columnname3”)
Where mention your table columnname for each column and you will be getting the number of columns mentioned. So mention the one you need.

Hope this would help you
Cheers @Newton_Rich_SV

Hi @Newton_Rich_SV

Check this post

Removing duplicates and getting the value

Thanks
Ashwin.S

HI @Palaniyappan
This above code of yours works, but its writing only particular column value in new sheet.