The error has to do with UiPath’s relative working directory as it calls into other modules. I found this via the following:
- Call module Main in …\Folder 1\main.xaml
- …\Folder 1\main.xalm makes a call to …\Folder 2\Login.xaml (explicit path, still ok here)
- …\Folder 1\main.xaml makes a call to “Login.xaml” (relative path, call still works).
- …\Folder 1\Login.xaml makes a call to …\Folder 2\Open IE11.xaml (explicit path, still ok)
- …\Folder 2\Open IE11.xaml makes a call to “Close Idle Window” (relative path, BREAKS).
This relative path should be using the …\Folder 2\ directory, but instead UiPath looks for the file in the …\Folder 1\ directory.
During development, UiPath defaults for anything within the same folder (“…\Folder 1\” to start this case) but does not update when calling to outside scripts that themselves have a relative path.