Regex help tutorial MEGAPOST – Making your first Regex post, Reusable Regex Patterns, Regex Troubleshooting, Sample Workflow and more

@Steven_McKeering
thanks for this valuable post. Bringing the SOP Pattern into the picture is a big plus and lets accelerate the answering activities to the upcoming RegEx questions here in the forum.

:+1:

4 Likes

@Steven_McKeering

This is great! This will really help the community.

2 Likes

Wow
This is phenomenal and many will find it helpful.

Cheers @Steven_McKeering

3 Likes

Nicely done! Regexes can be difficult for people with and without developer backgrounds, and this is very helpful.

1 Like

Hi @Steven_McKeering

I found this really great. It is very helpful for all of us along with beginners. Really appreciate. :innocent: :hugs: :love_you_gesture:

Happy Automation :raised_hands:

Best Regards
Er Pratik Wavhal :robot::man_technologist:t4: :computer:

1 Like

@Steven_McKeering

Nice post, It’s really useful

Thanks

1 Like

@Steven_McKeering Awesome work. This post is a Gift to the Community now. All the required methods are presented in the best way possible to understand.

Yes, The SOP Pattern will bring a huge difference now and it will help the Community to provide a Solution really fast.

Thank you for providing such Great Informative Posts.
:smiley:

1 Like

@Steven_McKeering

Great post! This helps Increasing quality of regex beginner’s posts.

1 Like

@Steven_McKeering
Awesome work! Let me move it to the official FAQ section! I love it.

7 Likes

@Steven_McKeering
Thank you. Just the SOP alone is a great help but you also give a lot of good practical tools to begin right away. Good job.

1 Like

@Steven_McKeering
Great Work buddy, This will help a lot!
Thank You

1 Like

@Steven_McKeering

Awesome work :clap: :clap: It’s really helpful to us. I bookmarked this post and will share with other community members if they face any issues or queries related to RegEx.

3 Likes

Hey @Steven_McKeering

This is amazing work bro… im sure this will be super helpful for the guys here who look for regex solutions.

Thank you so much for putting it up and for all your amazing efforts my friend… this is super cool work… i just bookmarked it too so I can easily access…

Keep it up man!!!

2 Likes

Its a wow article!! Cheers @Steven_McKeering

1 Like

Wow, amazing work @Steven_McKeering You are the best! I believe excellent Regex (and Excel/VBA) skills will bring you very far as an RPA developer.

2 Likes

Firstly, thank you everyone for your AMAZING :star_struck: response and support! :blush:

The secondary goal of this post was to make the forum ‘gurus’ lives easier when responding to Regex forum posts. Time will tell whether this was achieved :crossed_fingers:

I have made many edits (50+) to the post at this stage to try and improve it a little bit. Hopefully I can add a few more examples that people find friendly. Your suggestions are always welcome.

• Thank you to Pablito and @bcorrea for updating the category post/tags.
  • Big thank you again to Pablito for the adding the hyperlinks in the contents section. :raised_hands:
  • Thanks @msan for the detailed feedback :sunglasses:

I hope one day I will be able to contribute another valuable post to this great community on a different topic. I appreciate your support.

Happy Automation!

P.S - Send new users to @AndersJensen’s YouTube Channel. Anders is building a dedicated playlist for a full UiPath Beginners Tutorial.

8 Likes

That is one hellava post, thank you VERY MUCH!!!

3 Likes

@Steven_McKeering, Whoa!

This is awesome dude, thank you.

2 Likes

Great Job !! @Steven_McKeering

BR.

1 Like

Very helpful post. Keep posting @Steven_McKeering
Thank you.

1 Like