Dear UiPath friends,
You can find on GitHub a project template designed to ramp up RPA projects
ReFrameWork Robotic Enterprise Framework
Many business processes in the enterprise world follow this tripartite model:
- Some Excel files come by email
- Actions required for each row
- Updated Excel files sent back
To automate this kind of process with UiPath, we split it in three phases:
- Monitor email, download attachments and upload data to Orchestrator queue
- Process items in queue with several robots in parallel to keep up with volumes
- Assemble data back to Excel files with new info/status and send them back
Phases 1&3 can be executed by a single robot in one Dispatcher project with a recursive schedule.
The main Performer structure handles application interaction and status updates in the 2nd phase.
ReFrameWork templates are available on GitHub in three branches:
- https://github.com/UiPath/ReFrameWork/tree/master is the fully proffessional version designed for enterprise projects
- https://github.com/UiPath/ReFrameWork/tree/light is a simplified version with a didactical purpose
- https://github.com/UiPath/ReFrameWork/tree/public is what we hope to be a community project with contribution from fans
Note: the public branch is awaiting its first contributor to decide should it be launched from master or from light
Feel free to use, contribute and share.