#REFramework #Studio #Orchestrator

My process is successful, and when it goes to set the transaction status as successful, it fails in the assign activity. We recently had Orchestrator update and this is happening only after this.
I never had this issue before. Can anyone please explain why this is happening? @Palaniyappan @balupad14

You don’t use Assign to set transaction status. You use Set Transaction Status.

1 Like

Hi @Saranyajk,

Is it possible to share the screenshot to show at what point it is failing?

This will help gain clarity?

Is it failing in settransactionstatus.xaml file or before that?

Also, check logs and share that screenshot too.

Regards
Sonali

sorry its not assign, its set Transaction status

it is supposed to add items to the queue and end, I ran in the debug mode, it successfully upload to the queue and when it is about to the set the status it fails and so loop in again.

more details on the fail would be helpfully. But give try on update UiPath.System.Activities and UiPath.UiAutomation.Activities to newer version, matching your Orchestrator Version

TAKE a Backup of your UiPath Project BEFORE updating Packages

Hi @Saranyajk,

If you are just adding items to the queue and ending the process, that means you are using this process as a dispatcher model in which case I dont think, you need to keep Process state(which includes settransactionstatus.xaml) file. Process is required to pick items from queue, process and update their status in the queue using settransactionstatus.xaml.

Only Init, end process should be fine in this case.

Regards
Sonali

1 Like

ok will give a try, thanks