Hi Advanced Developers,
I’m using reframework for creating a report in Excel (300k+ rows and 100+ columns)
Since the data is very huge, read excel is very not recommended so most of activities are done using Excel UI, e.g.:
- Copy paste (value/formula) from Excel a to Excel b
- Hide column
- Copy Sheet to another Excel
- Delete Sheet
Sometimes there are an issue where some UI Element in Excel isn’t recognized because:
- Computer is lagging
- The selector is not robust yet
As developer, I need to send e-mail notification with the screenshot of Excel when this issue happen.
To do this, I utilize Handle System Error to take screenshot & I add send e-mail workflow after take screenshot
My problem is the excel will be closed by ReFramework before taking screenshot, so I lose the visualization of Excel when exception happened.
Do you have any suggestion to prevent Excel closed so ReFramework able to capture the screenshot?
- All Excel Application Scope placed in Process.xaml
- I must utilize ReFramework Handle System Error because error can happened anywhere so I wouldn’t create exception handling one by one to safe my effort
- Welcome to modify the ReFramework Template to achieve this.