REFramework/ Get Transaction Data/Error

Hi Guys!

Need a little help here with my REFramework assignment no.1 Calculating Client Security Hash.

@joselito_chavez,

What exactly you are trying to achieve?

Thanks,
Ashok :slight_smile:

@ashokkarale thanks for the quick reply. Can’t get the out_TransactionItem variable in order for the transaction item to be processed.

@joselito_chavez,

From where are you getting the transaction, is it from Queue or Non Queue source like Excel file or Email or anything else?

@ashokkarale it’s a non queue ,the data is coming from a data table.

@joselito_chavez,

Have you read the Excel file using Read Range activity before this transaction assignment activity?

I think you missed that part and your io_TransactionData is null.

This is the reason you are getting this error.

Read the Excel file using Read Range activity before this transaction assignment activity.

Thanks,
Ashok :slightly_smiling_face:

@ashokkarale sorry for not mentioning earlier, the data is not coming from an excel file. it is a data table scraped from acme 1 website, then filtered.

@joselito_chavez,

Oh ok. Please check if any data being scrapped or there are any DataTable rows.

Thanks,

@ashokkarale after debugging the workflow, the data table was filtered successfully then there are 13 transaction rows that are in the io_dt_TransactionData.Rows variable.

Thanks
joselito :grinning:

@joselito_chavez,

This should be If condition in Get Transaction Data

This would be if and else logic.

Thanks,

@ashokkarale followed your workflow as per attached image but still cannot get the transaction item. It was able to count the transaction items, that is 13 items but unable to get transaction number 1.

Hold on… the if condition in the get transaction data is "in_TransactionNumber=1 since the default value of TransactionNumber variable =1.

@joselito_chavez,

Please share the code zipped here or direct message. Let me look into it.

@ashokkarale Pls. find attached zipped file

Thanks
joselito
Main.zip (9.1 KB)

@joselito_chavez,

It’s just Main workflow. Please share full folder of the project as we will require to debug Get Transaction Data

@ashokkarale ok well noted…Pls find zip file folder
REF_Calculate_Clent_Security_Hash (2).zip (1018.8 KB)

@joselito_chavez,

It was very small issue. :stuck_out_tongue:

You had declared one variable with name io_dt_TransactionData which was taking precedence or the Extract Data was getting assigned to variable rather than argument.

Just remove the variable - io_dt_TransactionData from GetTransactionData workflow and you are good.

Duplicate name

Thanks,

2 Likes

@ashokkarale got it ! :joy: thanks so much for your time and patience… all the best in your rpa journey.

joselito

@joselito_chavez,

Glad I’m able to help. Please Mark my answer as solution so it will be helpful to other community members as well.

1 Like

@ashokkarale well noted and marked as solution…

Many Thanks
joselito

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.