We are making plans to grow our setup with more unattended robots and more processes.
Many new features have come lately, like Modern Folders and floating robot.
Currently I have experience with High density robots.
What would be recommended architecture setup today with this example:
- 1 tenant, 5 unattended robots, 15 processes, most flexible usage
- Should we build virtual desktop infrastructure, for the unattended robots to run on
- Should we build virtual windows servers with RDP and high density config for the unattended robots.
- Is there any guides/best practice to follow, also on the setup/management from Orchestrator
- Is there any samples on this that can be shared
Thanks in advance for any feedback