Receiving error message: Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression "output". 'output' is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level

Hi, I am following the PDF extraction tutorial on Youtube and I have followed every instruction. However, when I clicked “Debug File”, I received the error message “Compiler error(s) encountered processing expression “output”. ‘output’ is not declared. It may be inaccessible due to its protection level.” How to solve this error?

1 Like

Hi

First check whether the variable is defined in VARIABLE PANEL
press ctrl+k in the property panel where you want to create a variable and enter the variable name you want
This will create the variable and then give a try

If if it is created already then Look for the variable panel and see whether the scope is set for full workflow

Ther will be a column named scope in variable panel and change the scope to fill workflow

Cheers @Anonymous1234

hello @Anonymous1234 ,

I hope the variables are not created . Here what you can do is go to variables panel at the bottom. Create the variables and set the data type as string.

Another method is for each activity property panel, go to output field and do ctrl+k, then it will ask for the variable name.

Thank you so much! The error has been fixed.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.