Receipt and Invoice AI - Now available in Public Preview!

this fixed it for me, thank you :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Most US invoices have Bill To & Ship To with Bill To Name & Ship To Name.
I am curious, why Shipping-name is not added to the default list?

1 Like

Hi Ritesh,
Please check last part of the post. There is a Zip file with workflow for receipt and invoice.
Or here => https://forum.uipath.com/uploads/short-url/rpxGAWSmMBxZgu6B9M3Vhn2RxhP.zip
You can try it out.
Regards

2 Likes

@alexcabuz : Do i need to paid to use this service in enterprise level ?

Is there any other options for enterprise to implement ML in their invoice process ?

Please help.

3 Likes

Hi I am getting a fault error at the Machine learning extractor step. Here’s the top section of the error message…

{
“message”: “Machine learning extractor Faulted”,
“level”: “Trace”,
“logType”: “Default”,
“timeStamp”: “13:04:15”,
“processVersion”: “1.0.0”,
“jobId”: “a325e603-0e27-49a1-910a-1b70541fd29c”,
“robotName”: “CT\RIDF”,
“machineId”: 0,
“fileName”: “Invoices”,
“activityInfo”: {
“Activity”: “UiPath.MachineLearningExtractor.Activities.DataExtraction.MachineLearningExtractor”,
“DisplayName”: “Machine learning extractor”,
“State”: “Faulted”,

1 Like

can Anyone Provide sample workflow , i tried with given Sample project but getting problem with machine learning extractor where Beta is deleted . and when i tried with Extractor semi structure data Ml i didn’t found the work way … Can some one please help me on this

1 Like

While I am able to get the PO No, data and ship to,
I am unable to get the output of the table values, is it because of the way the headers are? I also verified the OCR output and it is perfect.

2 Likes

Just want to know that UIpath Using its own Machine Learning logarithms for extraction …

1 Like

I am getting this error in Machine learning extractor

1 Like

Just Follow this steps … Perfect Solution

1 Like

After adding, Search as Machine … You will get it

1 Like

Hello @Anitha_Lakshmi,

Could we possibly have a few samples of these invoices for internal testing?

Thanks,

Ioana

2 Likes

Hi,
Can you please give some more details. I want to see all the extracted values from the PDF.
Thanks in Advance.

1 Like

Hi @harsha_vardhan the current services at invoices.uipath.com and receipts.uipath.com are for Community users, not for production Enterprise use. For Enterprise customers we will have a Private preview starting at the end of October, and then a limited GA targeted at November. So at that time you will be able to purchase the services.

Hope this helps,
Alex.

3 Likes

Hi @atul.trikha,

The API key is not related to what version of Studio you have. If you paste the API Key into your activity, then it should work. What error are you getting?

Thanks,
Alex.

3 Likes

With all these capabilities, will there still be a scenario or a use case where we would want to pay for another product like ABBYY or Rapid Capture, etc. In other words, what kind of limitations exist in UiPath out of the box features like these.

1 Like

Is it have a demo used “Keyword Based Classifier activty” in the workflow, like the demo video in this link:

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Hi @donghai

Please see here :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hey @alexcabuz,

can you give me an estimate when the models support the german language?

Have a nice Day.

Mario

1 Like

Thank you very much! It’s very Helpful for me! And I was suprised that I was look at for it with eyes wide-open,But i have ignored it!:smiley::smiley::smiley:

3 Likes