🤝 Reboot Your Skills Program - Let us know who YOU are! 🙂

Hello everyone! :rocket: Welcome to the Reboot Your Skills program! We are so glad you’re here. Thousands of people around the world have signed up for this 10-days learning program :books: to learn how to build their first automations with StudioX. As we get started, we’d love to learn a little more about everyone that’s joining us on this RPA learning journey. How about the following to get us introduced :blush::

• What’s your name?
  • What kind of work do you do?
  • Where are you based?
  • Why do you want to learn automation skills, or what are you hoping to automate?

I am :woman_technologist:t2:@cristina.vidu, Global MK Community Manager with UiPath, and together with my colleagues from Community and Academy - @Bianca.Dragu @Masli @RZVP @Corina_Gheonea @Vibhor.Shrivastava @diana.gray @Rohit_Radhakrishnan - we will support you fully on your brand new upcoming journey in RPA! :boom: :robot:

:cinema: Also, please keep in mind that this program has LIVE OPEN OFFICE HOURS for all attendees! Please see schedule for your timezone and book your calendars by clicking links below:

AMERICAS

EMEA

APJ

:heavy_check_mark: :pen: Should you have any technical questions, or in order to provide feedback, please create a thread under Reboot Your Skills category here.
:white_check_mark: Please remember that your peers can still register to the program HERE.

9 Likes

Hi There, I’m new to this forum and extremely excited! I’m currently employed at Rogers Communications as a Senior Manager in Automation and Data Analytics. I manage a team of 7 employees, managing over 700 Azure pipelines supporting Strategy Team in terms of executing operational process and Performance Team in terms of creating customized views to help drive analytics via various BI Tools. My team has worked closely with PWC successfully deploying 8 RPA’s. We are looking at a Federated Model where minimal support is required from our internal COE team. I’ve signed-up for the 10 days RPA Learning Program starting May 2nd - can’t wait!

6 Likes

Hello, I’m Cindy (they/them pronouns) and I’m from Northern Vermont. I just finished a full stack web development bootcamp where I learned about AI Automation. I’m excited to be a part of this and learn more!

4 Likes

Hello, I’am Jamuna Eakambaram and I am from Luxembourg. I am Senior Software Developer .I am Interested to learn Automation Skills. I’m happy to join this training.I want to learn some different environment .

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Brodie Cook, I am the Systems & Business Redesign Manager at the Victorian Aboriginal Health Service. I am interested in learning automation to ensure staff are working on things that matter and can leave the ‘boring’ easy tasks to a robot. I look forward to this learning journey. I am also currently studying a short course in Business Analytics and Data Visualisation.

2 Likes

Hi my name is Janet. I work at PwC in Tax located in NY. I have been digitally upskilling the last couple of years with the focus of automating processes that are manual and repetitive on my engagements. I have been trying to sharpen my skills in Uipath but found it difficult to dedicate the time. I have very basic Uipath skills and have built various automations accessing files on the desktop. I am looking to learn how to use Uipath functionalities on online servers and email engines, troubleshooting, etc. So I was excited to see this 10 day training and am super excited to learn as much as possible!

4 Likes

Hi all, I’m Randall and I work for Treasury Wine Estates (TWE) in Australia. I’m involved in building an Automation Centre of Excellence within TWE and look forward to using the principles covered in this course to embed UiPath automation within the business.

2 Likes

Hi All, I’m vignesh from Chennai, India. I have around 15 plus years of experience in Office automation, web automation, web development, BI etc. I’m trying to learn more about RPA to get certified and move ahead in my career. Thanks

2 Likes

Hello Everyone, My name is Deepti, I am from Panchkula , India. I have 15 years of IT experience across integration projects. I am looking forward to learn RPA to enable automation in day to day tasks across the projects.

2 Likes

Hi All, I,m Venkat from chennai ,India.I have 3 years of experience in IT.I’m trying to learn advanced concepts in UiPath to get certified and move a head in my career.Thanks

2 Likes

Hi All, I, am Jeetendra from Gorakhpur ,India. I have 12 years of experience in IT. I’m trying to learn concepts in UiPath to get certified and move a head in my career.
Thanks

2 Likes

Hi everyone! My name is Lucretia and I am ERP consultant. I am looking to learn more about automations and how those can be used during implementations or to enhance ERP functionalities by using automations.

2 Likes

Hi All, I’m Gert Ennekens from Belgiuim. I have around 15 plus years of experience in Testing. I’m looking forward to learn RPA to be able to automate day to day tasks accross different projects.

2 Likes

Hi, my name is Sudarshan Lohar.
I am from India, working in Bangalore.
At present i work as NOC analyst.
I m not homely with RPA but I would certainly want to build a career in this

2 Likes

Hi,
I am Anamika Gupta, Senior Associate at PWC and I am from India.
I am looking forward to lean this tool and automation.

2 Likes

Hi,
I am Dharsha Padmanabhan from Seattle, WA. I am currently volunteering as a Data Analyst. I have completed my Associate certificate in UiPath in March 2022, I thought of upskill in the area of RPA to achieve Advance Certification as well in sometime soon. I am also looking for an entry level job, So this Reboot your skill Program will definitely help me to start my dream career.

2 Likes

Hello, I am Gabriel and I am from Romania. At this moment I am part of the Mazars Romania team as Senior HR & Payroll Implementation Consultant and I would like to learn more about RPA and process improvement in order to help my colleagues to avoid manual working.

2 Likes

Juha. Senior Development Manager in telco corporate customer service production.Helsinki area in Finland. Hoping to use RPA for personal stuff as well as for corporate level service production process.

1 Like

Hi All, I’m @Kumaragurubaran_MB from Chennai, India. I have around 5 plus years of experience in Software Testing. I’m looking forward to learn RPA to be able to automate day to day QA tasks across different RPA projects.

1 Like

Hi,
I am Sonali and I am from India.
I am looking forward to lean this tool and automation.

1 Like