Read multiple pdf's read, search keyword and write to excel

I need to capture data (3 fields) from multiple PDF’s in a folder and write excel file. I used Read PDF with OCR, this is working fine for a single file, but failing with multiple files. Generating data for the first file only and no error message, but keeps on running. I tried with different pdf’s (1. considering corrupted file case 2. reprinted as pdf and tried). But no luck. Please help on this, i am attaching script for ref. can try with any pdf.
Main.xaml (17.9 KB)

@cschevuri

Can you please confirm if you are getting the data when you read…use a write text and check the data is coming or not after extrction

Cheers

@cschevuri : I think you might have hard coded the Sheet Path in Read OCR activity, could you please remove that hard coded file name & use *.pdf to process the files.

Verified this case, working fine in writing txt files but failing in writing to excel.

Hi Avinash, tried wild card option as well, not working.

@cschevuri

Can you please provide the input files…because if data is being read then the regex used or the data extraction prt is not proper which actually is the place where the bot is failing and hence your excel has no data

Better…add break points in process and then run bot in debug mode , and use stepinto and after every step check the locals panel from
Left side to see where the data is not being extrcted then we can refined that

Hope this helps

Cheers

Hi Anil, in debug mode, null values are coming from the second file onwards. You can try with any pdf.

@cschevuri

Then regex pattern you provided is wrong or different than what you are getting as input…

So if I try with any eandom odf it would fail…please check the pttern again or peovide the output so that we can provide a pattern to you

Cheers

Hi Anil, For Read PDF itself, data is not populating from 2nd file onwards in debug mode, may be no chance of issue in regex.

@cschevuri

I guess you told you were getting data in text but failing in excel

If read pdf is failing then we might need the pdf documents to verify what is the issue

Cheers