I am new to UiPath, please suggest the best way to achieve the following requirement.
We have an on-premises web application which can be accessed using any browser (Chrome preferred). We have an excel sheet with two columns, one with URLs and other one with email ids.
The process which we would like to automate is as follows.
- Open excel sheet and copy the URL from Column-A.
- Open the browser and search for the copied URL.
- If application asks credentials, it needs to be submitted (we have a single sign on option as well. Like every time it will not ask for the credentials)
- It has to select a button with text “Enroll member”.
- A new page/pop-up will appear, in that… there will be a text input field, we have to submit the corresponding Column-B email id in it and submit the form/page.
- This process should go on until it completes all the rows.
For some rows, we have similar URL values, if possible we can group them and copy the corresponding email ids and paste them in the application (we have the option to submit multiple emails at once).
Please suggest me how to achieve this using UiPath. I am using UiPath studio on-premises.
I would appreciate the community help.