Production support role course

Hi Everyone,
I would like to learn Production support role course. Can anyone please share the links or resources available in academy or anywhere.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Vijaya.

@Keerthana_Boya

We don’t have any specific course related to production support in UiPath.

Thanks Lakshman. I would like to know answers for two questions when and how Uipath developer will do data validations and may I know the format of the document which is used for sending daily status or weekly status Report.

Regards,
Keerthana.

Hi @Keerthana_Boya,

This really depends on your organizational activities carried out for production role, would be good to have a run down from someone in your team on roles and responsibilities around same:

Some of the points I am adding below for your reference:

• Monitor and maintain intelligent robotic process automation
    environments and platforms in UAT and production environments(daily basis checking whether env is up and running). Then checking if all automations deployed in production are running fine or are there any anomalies detected in any processes. If yes, reporting those to the client and taking respective measures to bring it in the right working mode.
  • Checking logs
  • Manage/investigate exceptions to ensure business continuity
  • Communicate issues and assist with mission-critical support
  • Assist in the testing and manage production deployment for automations
  • Distribute benefit metrics

Likewise, there can be plus or minus in these points basis on your org.

Regards
Sonali

Thanks a lot . I need to know more information about UAT and rollouts. Developer role in UAT. Please share me any article or blogs or resources.

Regards,
Vijaya.

Hi @Keerthana_Boya,

Developer role responsibilities again is really determined by organization/team on what all is allowed for a developer to do.

It will also depend on what permissions and roles you assign them in orchestrator :slight_smile:

But it would be generally around below:
RPA Developer roles and responsibilities include:

• Identifying and designing business processes for automation
  • Setting up, testing and monitoring automated workflows to ensure that business processes function at optimum efficiency without risk of error
  • Monitoring and maintaining automation post-implementation and resolving any potential issues to ensure smooth business operations
  • Producing process documentation in order to outline mistakes and successes and refine processes going forward
  • Ensuring quality automation using Quality Assurance (QA) processes and prevent any potential bugs

Regards
Sonali

1 Like

Thanks for your timely response. Still want to learn and know more. Feel free to share any blogs or articles. If you have any document related to UAT please share with me.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
Keerthana.

Sure @Keerthana_Boya :slight_smile:

There isn’t any specific on this really.

Depends on organizations but yes you can use google for this to gather details on how it is in different organizations and can accordingly incorporate in your org.

Regards
Sonali

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.