Uipath dddddd

Dear Experts,

what is the responsibilities role of RPA L2 and L3 ? ( RPA SUPPORT)
if I joining this role What should I know mandatorily

Could anyone share the details, please?

Thanks in Advance
Abubakkar

Hi

There won’t be much difference between the responsibilities except few like they majorly share these in common

• Troubleshoot problems that arise on RPA projects and assist with RPA tool upgrades.
  • Supporting the Operations Teams during the UAT and rollout phases.
  • Providing architectural control over solution designs to ensure consistency and continuity across the company’s delivery teams.
  • Supporting existing processes and implementing change requirements as part of a structured change control process.
  • Problem solving issues that arise in day to day running of RPA processes and providing timely responses and solutions as required.

But if L2 is given us the solution then it extends to the next level L3 where those people so code changes and implement them or for enhancements they even do build new codes and integrate them

Cheers @Abubakkar

1 Like

Thanks for the sharing information @Palaniyappan.

Where can I learn this details ? Is that mandatory to learn
Kibana, Elastic search, Orchestrator ? for this position

May I know What is the prerequisite to working this role?

1 Like

What is the career growth of next level in RPA L2 and L3 position?

1 Like

These are additional features on managing orchestrator but for sure if you have good knowledge in that it’s additional plus for you

And the career growth would be amazing as you are good in both change management and also demand request management
Like you can develop and also help in sustain period as well which will lead to get through any devops RPA team

Cheers @Abubakkar

1 Like

Thanks @Palaniyappan

Is there any available course in UIPATH ACADEMY for this role ?
or else where can l learn it ?

pls let me know
Cheers @Palaniyappan

We have for Business Analyst and Solution Architect
But not for L2 and L3 in specific
@Abubakkar

1 Like

What should I know buddy basic knowledge for sustain this role ?
because i wish to aware of before joining this position

Yah our academy gives us the best course for that
That is use https://academy.uipath.com

Where complete level-1 of foundation courses that would be more sufficient
But to manage orchestrator go through Level-2
And for
L3 we need o have some advanced knowledge for that complete level-3 or advanced training and also RPA DEVELOPER certification. If possible which will give you more confident to face the real time problems
Cheers @Abubakkar

1 Like

Thanks @Palaniyappan
I got it

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.