Problem with Orchestrator Logs ... not sure what happened

I’m having an issue with Orchestrator logs in the web interface suddenly. Granted, I am in the process of enabling Elasticsearch … well … sorta AFTER Orchestrator was installed originally without the integration.

What I’m getting is this when I click on the Export button on the below image:

When I got into Logs I immediate get this as well:

I have another standalone UiPath Orchestrator setup I haven’t messed with the log targets where Logs shows the usual no logs entries really to show as I don’t have any Robot installed yet.

So my question has a lot of possible variables on why the errors could be showing up. But I guess one question is when the log target in Web.config is changed, does/should that make Orchestrator attempt to pull logs from Elasticsearch for Robot Logs ?

I guess continuing that thought, since Elasticsearch is not receiving any Robot logs yet (and it does not have any indicies related to that yet), could that be causing this ?

UPDATE #2: I just noticed in the Event Viewer in Windows, when I go into the Logs screen and the “An error has occurred.” pop message above shows up, this event stack (the top of it) shows up in the Event Viewer → Custom Views → Administrator Events with a source of “Orchestrator”:

System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Value must be greater than or equal to 0. Parameter name: value Actual value was -1. at void System.Web.OData.PageResult.set_Count(Nullable<long> value) at new System.Web.OData.PageResult<T>(IEnumerable<T> items, Uri nextPageLink, Nullable<long> count) at async Task<IHttpActionResult> UiPath.Orchestrator.Web.Api.OData.Controllers.RobotLogsController.GetRobotLogs(ODataQueryOptions<LogDto> queryOptions, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at async Task<object> System.Threading.Tasks.TaskHelpersExtensions.CastToObject<T>(Task<T> task) at async Task<HttpResponseMessage> System.Web.Http.Controllers.ApiControllerActionInvoker.InvokeActionAsyncCore(HttpActionContext actionContext, CancellationToken cancellationToken) at async Task<HttpResponseMessage> System.Web.Http.Filters.ActionFilterAttribute.CallOnActionExecutedAsync(HttpActionContext actionContext, CancellationToken cancellationToken, Func<Task<HttpResponseMessage>> continuation) at async Task<HttpResponseMessage>

Following that are more than one SChannel events which an Alert Descr of “46”. These show up after each Orchestrator events noted above. Not sure what that means yet.

UPDATE #1: If you define “health checks” in your Load Balancer, you may/will get this Orchestrator event message:

Abp.Authorization.AbpAuthorizationException: Current user did not login to the application!

I was experimenting with the Kemp Load Balancer and it does a 10 second or so health check. I disabled the Kemp LB config as I’m primarily using Nginx right now without health checks. These events log messages have since stopped. So this is another example outside of no-longer-configured chatty Robots that can cause this “current user did not login” error to show up. So this is NOT related to my logging screen error at all. That question still stands.

1 Like

I have similar issue, any resolution for this issue? @soneill437
Regards,
Balram