Pls send to me a trial code

Hello!

I have installed UiPath and could not activated trial version to use.

Pls kindly send to me a trial code. I very want to use this tools and might apply into my company.

Pls send to my email: ha.doan@vn.panasonic.com

Thanks you so much!

download the community edition. Its free by default. you need trial only if you wish to test the enterprise edition and some other features

https://www.uipath.com/developers/community-edition-download

1 Like

Thanks you! :slight_smile:

@trunghai if that resolved your query please mark a solution for others to benefit in future :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi. Thanks so much.

I think they can read your reply to resolve issue :smiley:

Brg!

Dear UiPath support team.

How to resolve this issue as below picture ? L

Pls send to me a trial code in 60 days.

I could not activated this software.

Thanks you!

Brg!

You can turn off the firewall to get it work, also make sure that you should use the same email iD to activate on which you have received the download link.

Also, make sure that you have not activated an Enterprise Trial code before on this machine

Thanks,
Prankur

2 Likes

You are lacking an internet connection. make sure you are connected to the internet when you open the Studio

1 Like

Dear UiPath Mr. Joshi

I have turn-off window firewall on my PC… But I’m not managed internal firewall in Panasonic so could not stopped .

My PC has connection to the internet. How to do with this case ?

Thanks you!

Brg!

You will have to ask your IT team to make that happen, I think it would be difficult to activate it with firewall.

Also, if you are using Community Edition, see this

Thanks,
Prankur

1 Like

My PC has connection to the internet ^^.

How to do this case ?

I want to learn about UiPath platform for learning and might apply it into my company.

Thanks you!

Brg!

If you wish to learn , please go through the Free courses provided at the UIpath Academy

Please confirm you have the Community Edition Studio and not the Enterprise one

1 Like

Thanks you for your information J

Brg!

Dear UiPath team.

I have installed UiPath Platform , but how to install UiPath.Core.Activities ?

I have searched but not found it. And I could not found “ Installed Package Location “ on my UiPath interface.

Pls check as below picture.

Thanks so much!

Brg!

select all packages and then search for it. Right now as per screenshot you are at local package search

1 Like

Dear UiPath team.

I have searched in “ All Packages “ but still not found .

Brg!

Hi @trunghai

It looks like you are using the newest version which simply doesn’t have the Core activity package anymore :slight_smile: These were split since 2018.3 into the two activity packages that you already have installed:

All looks in order here, happy automating :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks you so much. I’m learning about it.

Brg!

1 Like

Dear UiPath Support Team

I have problem when use Data Scrapping on UiPath when want to collect data from Website as below picture.

I have scrapped “ SAMSUNG “ as below but it not showed in UiPath Interface. Other is fine.

Thanks you so much!

Hi. I am unable to receive the email for trial on any email for one of our client. When I enter our company email I receive email. I check at mail server of client if it is getting blocked by them but that is also not the case. Please help.