Please anyone confirm that ,Is the as UiARD certificate is same the following certificate name "Diploma of completing uipath advanced training"

I took uipath advance level certification on 2018 and in certificate it is mentioned as “Diploma of completing uipath advanced training” but my company told that it is a training not a certificate.Please anyone helpme out how to get old certificate I mean 2018 advance level certificate from the Uipath portal/forum.

Hi,

If you are talking about the certification where we submit 2 assignments (ACME) into UiPath academy, then this certification is available on your UiPath Academy website or
on the CertMetrics website (UiPath - Candidate Login - CertMetrics)

I tried but unable to login.I took 2018 and I changed 2 organization

Hi,

UiARD is a paid certification. It’s not same as Diploma of completing UiPath Advanced Training in UiPath Academy. If you need to get UiARD, please check the following page.

Regards,

2 Likes

yes I know,our company that time providing the same for employees.Now I want to get that certificate that I was took on 2018 from the uipath portal

Hi,

If your account which you complete advanced training still valid, can you try to check MY DASHBOARD - Achievements

There will be RPA Developer Advanced and link for diploma.

Regards,

Checked,but not valid

Hi,

I think there is no way but contact UiPath learning support.

Regards,