Performance Testing

Is it possible to integrate Microsoft’s VSTS (webtests) with Jenkins .so that I can trigger and schedule my performance tests (load ,endurance tests).Any thread or article on this continuous integration would be helpful…

we are currently discussing (only this for now) scenarios in which UiPath Studio can be used as a Software Testing Tool.
its important for us to know if our users are interested in doing test automation with our product, so this thread is much appreciated.

2 Likes

let us know how it works…

even i am interested in exploring using UIPath as a test automation tool

I’m interested

UI Path as an Automation testing tool I feel we under rating it…I’m expecting it to become Cognitive and be an first alternate to Intelligent Automation… Just my opinion

2 Likes

The testing market seems huge though… and UiPath has some advantages when it comes to automating desktop apps.

Even AA started as TestingAnywhere :slight_smile:

Hey, I am using Uipath as Automation testing tool. i am using it to automate desktop applications . Now i want to integrate jenkins with uipath can any one give me ideas how to do it?

Thanks in advance!

I am already using UiPath for testing of web application, at present working on regression only, planning to expand it to other testing methods.

hi there, do u have any sample testing framework created for regression? How do you go about reporting in UiPath for regression scenarios.

UI path already works well for web based and desktop based application testing(UI testing). What being tester we expect from UI path is to support for Performance, load, mobile and API testing… All testers will be happy if you start supporting these testing types…

Hi @badita , @Gabriel_Tatu

Currently I am working on Rest API automation testing using UiPath Studio. In my workflow I am testing Get and Post API requests. I just want to know is there any package or activities where I can perform a load/performance test on the Rest API by creating threats or virtual users as we do in JMeter or Load Runner performance tools.

Regards,
Bhaskar.M

Yes,I am interested to see and Use UiPath as developing as well as a testing tool. its very helpful if uipath supports performance and load testing.

Yes,I am interested to see and Use UiPath as developing as well as a testing tool. its very helpful if uipath supports performance and load testing.

1 Like

Which Test management tool are you using like Jira, HPALM or any other? I just want to know can we integrate any Test management with Uipath, IF Yes which tools i can integrate with?

@Palaniyappan @vvaidya @vikaskulhari By any chance do u guys know any info related to my question.

Any leads are appreciated :slight_smile: