Orchestrator scheduling working inappropriately

Hi,

I am trying to schedule a workflow which needs to be executed every 10 min.
But I am facing an issue where,
when I am scheduling it for every 10 min then, if my bot fails at some point then it automatically increases it next run time to 15 min and sometimes to 20 mins.

Can someone pls help me in this, that why I am facing this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Hi @Riya_Bansal

Did you use the same robot for multiple triggers?. If yes,then,If you set multiple triggers on the same Robot and their execution time overlaps at least one time, the jobs are queued, in a pending state. The Robot executes the queued jobs in chronological order.

@sangeethaneelavannan1

No, i have triggered it for 1 time only.
please find ss from reference.

@Riya_Bansal
No, You are triggering it every 10 minutes. Does the process execution finish before the next trigger?

yes, nrmlly when i debug it from debug mode it gets completed in 5 mins.

How to check it?

Hi @Riya_Bansal

Increase the number of pending and running jobs number from 1.then even if a job is running another job will be triggered in pending state ,if only one machine is there else will start on other machine depeding on availability

Hope this helps

Cheers

@Riya_Bansal Go to logs and see the time.
And turn on this option in trigger to see the job is in pending status in every trigger.

@Anil_G

if I will do this then it will open 2 browsers at a time, then it will try to fill the details in those 2 forms.
and ultimately it will get confuse in deciding that in which browser it need to fill which details…

@sangeethaneelavannan1

Go to logs and see the time—> checked it, it is within the timeframe of 7 to 10 mins

@Riya_Bansal
If it exceeds the next trigger time, it will go in pending state until the robot is available to execute.

@sangeethaneelavannan1

can you pls confirm me one more thing that in the debug mode by using profiling option I am getting execution time is say 5 min, then it might be possible that in orchestrator it will take more time than what I have calculated in debug mode profiling option?
Or it will stay same?

@Riya_Bansal
Execution time during debug is more than the orchestrator execution time.

1 Like

@Riya_Bansal

Give only one machine to it…then the second job will wait for the first one to complete and then start. And debug time is more than execution time from orchestrator…but while running feom orchestrator it takes some time for login to machine as well

And what do you mean two broswers…botht he bots wont run at the same time on same machine unless it is a background job

Cheers

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.