Orchestrator Install "QueueProcessingRecords" Error

Hi All,

I am trying to Upgrade Orchestrator on Server, I have come across an issue and don’t know how to resolve it. It would be great if you could help. Thanks in advance. Please see error below:

System.Exception: Migration failed: Init Database: Cannot find the object “QueueProcessingRecords” because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.
System.Exception: Init Database: Cannot find the object “QueueProcessingRecords” because it does not exist or you do not have permissions.
at UiPath.Orchestrator.Setup.DatabaseMigration.Helpers.DatabaseMigratorBase2.InstallOrUpdateDatabase() at UiPath.Orchestrator.Setup.DatabaseMigration.DatabaseMigrator.InstallOrUpdateDatabase() at UiPath.Orchestrator.Setup.DatabaseMigration.DatabaseOperations.DatabaseOperationsManager.UpdateToLatestAsync(String hostAdminPass, Nullable1 changeHostAdminPass, String tenantAdminPass, Nullable`1 changeTenantAdminPass)
at UiPath.Orchestrator.Setup.DatabaseMigration.Program.HandleDatabaseUpgradeAsync(DatabaseUpgradeOptions options)
at UiPath.Orchestrator.Setup.DatabaseMigration.Program.Main(String args)

at UiPath.Configuration.Database.DatabaseMigrationToolWrapper.RunTool()
at UiPath.Configuration.Database.DatabaseMigrationToolWrapper.InstallOrUpdateDatabase()
at UiPath.OrchestratorCAs.DatabaseManager.ApplyOrchestratorDbMigrations()
at UiPath.OrchestratorCAs.DatabaseManager.ApplyDbMigrations()
at UiPath.OrchestratorCAs.CustomActions.Deferred.UpdateConfigurationAndDatabasesAction.Execute()
at UiPath.OrchestratorCAs.CustomActions.Base.BaseCustomAction.InternalExecute()

@harish.kumar

Can you tell me old version of your orchestrator and which version are you upgrading?

Thanks