Orchestrator having issues with max pool size | InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired

Hi there, my Orchestrator was running smoothly until a patch was installed in my server and cause it to go offline.

I need help on two things,

Question#1: All my licenses are in orchestrator so i can not do anything with UiPath Studio since it depends on orchestrator connectivity. So how do I activate my UiPath Studio once instead of it depending on orchestrator.

Question#2: Orchestrator is down because of Timeout expired due to max pool size

Below is a detailed Error Message (Stack Trace) please assist me.

[InvalidOperationException: Timeout expired.  The timeout period elapsed prior to obtaining a connection from the pool.  This may have occurred because all pooled connections were in use and max pool size was reached.]

It’s been a few days, so hopefully you’ve sorted out the issue yourself or were able to connect with Technical Support to resolve, if so would love to get your solution.

There is an option to license Studio externally with a named license. I believe their is a different pricing for this type of license, but it would allow Studio to run without be connected to Orchestrator.

Have you reset your IIS Application Pool or SQL Server to release any active connections? Could use sp_who to confirm what is consuming and not releasing the connections.

Have you confirmed that there are no changes to the connection string used or the max available connections configured?

Thank you for your response @codemonkee I came to find out that my database server had its inbound port for db block by the firewall for some funny reasons. So I sorted that out and it’s running fine.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.