Oracle EBS- Could not find the selector inspite installing Java Bridge

Hi All,
I have issue in accessing above application. Especially with the popup wherein controls like Text Box can be identified but for some reason I am unable to highlight the element and it is failing whereas when i try using UiExplorer and try to select the control it works fine but same select does not work in TypeInto Activity.

Previously these selectors where working fine. I tried multiple things already a. Tried to uninstall and re-install Java Bridge plugin.

I am using UiPath 2018.4.1 Version and Oracle EBS 12 (Oracle Apps 12.2.5) and JRE 1.8.0_201

Let me know if any one of you can help.

Appreciate if any one from UiPath Team can help @ovi @andrzej.kniola.

Hi @amitbhatt55

Feel free to also contact our technical support for more help.

Hi,
I managed to resolve this issue. As I told earlier, issue was mainly around Java Bridge. It works perfectly fine now. Let me know if there is any issue.

Thanks and Regards,
Amit Bhatt

1 Like

Hi,
Thanks for your help.

1 Like

Hi Amit, I am having same issues right now, where it was working perfectly fine and does not seem to work now, could you please share the solution , what fixed this issue for you?

Hi Prakriti,

Just try to remove Java Bridge from installation and reinstall it. It should work. Let me know if it still does not work.

Thanks and Regards

Amit

This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information. If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original
message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law,
this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored. This e-mail and any files transmitted with it are for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.
If you are not the intended recipient(s), please reply to the sender and destroy all copies of the original message. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email, and/or any action taken in reliance
on the contents of this e-mail is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Where permitted by applicable law, this e-mail and other e-mail communications sent to and from Cognizant e-mail addresses may be monitored.

Thank you for responding,If possible could you please tell me exact steps you took because I reinstalled java extension but it still seems to not identify selectors properly.