Optical Character Recognition (OCR) Understanding UiPath capability

Dear UiPath
I am new to Uipath and seems like a great platform. I am finding it challenging to find detail on OCR. I have had some exposure to Automation Anywhere (AA) and looking to see what capability UiPath supports similar to AA’s IQ bot. If looking at maturing RPA capability and OCR possibly first step in that progression. In additon if there is a IQ bot equivalant I would also like to understand how OCR is implemented, requirements, training and ongoing management.
answers to these question would be very appreciated, please excuse the correct use of terminology I am a novice.

@jamesmthomson

To know more about OCR and understand its capabilities, pleas refer UIPATH Document Understanding product.

Please refer → Introduction

And also refer Document Understanding course in UIPATH Academy → https://academy.uipath.com/

Hello Karuna
Thank you for the reference links, they were very informative. I did have some understanding function and application of OCR and assisted in extending my learning. I am fanmiliar with the Automation Anywhere platform and did recieve training in the application of IQBot a OCR Bot. In the training completed we used digitised invoice PDF to train the bots so the could process invoices and created exception rules where if the invoice exceeded a specific amount it needed to be escallated. In terms of purchase or licencing of AA, there was a fee for the platform and for Unattended, Attended and IQ Bots my company purchased as a starter park. I am with a different group and they have choosen UiPath as their RPA platform and a question I am trying to answer does UiPath given my experience with AA, does UiPath have specific OCR bot or collection of OCR Bots they charge a license fee, similar to AA’s IQ bot. If so how do I locate detail on these OCR Bots?