Please see the Bug/Feedback on my first crack at the OpenAI Integration Service Connector.
Will post further updates to this post should I have additional feedback.
First time we add the OpenAI activity to designer, the Studio shutdown and had to be restarted. However, the error went away after the restart and adding the OpenAI activity to the project.
I hope I’m not misunderstanding this, but following the documentation resulted in an error. I see that the documentation states Response.Choices(0). Text which does not exist.
Debugging the object revealed that Response.Choices(0).Message is the right reference.
Studio Version (updated recently):