One or more errors occurred. (Could not obtain access token. (invalid_grant))

I was able to debug my workflow successfully around 4pm yesterday.

I am currently having this error:
One or more errors occurred. (Could not obtain access token. (invalid_grant)) —> RemoteException wrapping System.UnauthorizedAccessException: Could not obtain access token. (invalid_grant).

I am on Uipath Studio Community with a cloud based orchestrator.

I need an urgent assistance as i am expected to take my team at work through implementing the Uipath for one of our routine activity automation the following day.

@ibrahim_enahoro
Could you provide more details about your error.

If you are facing issues running the process, kindly reinstall Uipath and try again.

I once experienced this error some 3 days ago after I hadn’t ran the workflow since March this year. But it worked after i allowed windows updates on my windows 10 machine and renewed my license. Now the “Could not obtain access token. (invalid_grant).” is back again!

I just hope that reinstalling the studio would fix the error.

Thanks @Gokul, the One or more errors occurred. (Could not obtain access token. (invalid_grant) error has just disappeared after i took my windows 10 machine to the my workplace to join the domain directly without using the VPN connection. I sensed it’s my workplace network restrictions that was causing the error.

Now, I am trying to compete my automation and currenty having
" Must declare the scalar variable “@ACCTNO”.
at UiPath.Database.Activities.ExecuteQuery" error.

the screenshot of my workflow is highlighted below:

This issue has been resolved following the method captured in the screenshot below:

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.