Office365 SharePoint Get List Items - Columns to retrieve isn't populating and doesn't allow provide a value

Hi, I want to use the activity Get List Items to retrieve data from Sharepoint, but I’m having difficulty using the activity because the field Columns to retrieve doesn’t list any options and doesn’t allow me to provide a value, but that field is mandatory to run the activity.

The packages are all updated and in the documentation I don’t find any information regarding this issue.

As you can see I even tried to write one column to test it this way but without success.

I’m stuck with this message

@Milton_Nascimento

Please try to change the version of office 365 and try

cheers

Where should I change the version?

@Milton_Nascimento

Manage packages

cheers

The older versions allow writing the value for columns but require the list as variable of type Office365SharepointList. The new versions without that requirement has the same behavior that the newest.

I’m trying to use the activity with the integration service and with this I don´t have the requirement of the 365 Scope.

How can I inicialize one variable of type Office365SharepointList to test the older versions? Can you help me with an example?

@Milton_Nascimento

Use get list info and use the output variable

Cheers

Thanks for your help and rapid responses.

With that solution I have to use the Office 365 scope and I get the error:
Get List Info: Code: AccessDenied
Message: Either scp or roles claim need to be present in the token.

The permissions are all granted so I don´t know what I’m missing here.

@Milton_Nascimento

in microsoft office scope activity…open properties and you will see services…select shared and files there

cheers

It’s how I tried before, after I even selected all the options to see if it changes something but the message was the same.

@Milton_Nascimento

which authentication are you using?

cheers

With the Get List Items I’m using only the integration services with the connector but with the Get List Info I’m using the App ID and Secret.

@Milton_Nascimento

I beleive the permissins given are delegated…can you check…ideally application permissions would work for this error

also column to be retreived would take string array

can try the same as well

cheers

The permissions are application and not delegate.

I only get to write values on that filed as you show in the picture if I downgrade the package to an older version, but that brings me other issues in other activities used on the process, so what ideally I would use the Sharepoint with one of the latest version if not the latest and with the use of integration services and connector instead of using the Office 365 scope.

@Milton_Nascimento

Can you please check the prrmissions that are given in the azure app…because typically this error occurs only when those have a delegated permission set

Cheers