Office365 Activities

Can I use office 365 activities while MS office is still installed on my machine.
If yes, how to do this.

Thanks & Regards.

I don’t understand the question exactly :slight_smile:
You can use the office 365 activities when they are installed in your machine (I guess)…
If you want to use the rest services , you don’t need to have office 365 installed in your machine. You can access directly

1 Like

Thank you @HareeshMR

Also any idea if UiPath support Office365 MSWord activities, as of now I can only see Excel, calander, outlook , file acivities after downloading the package UiPath.MicrosoftOffice365.Activities

Try searching as word in the manage packages, @SayRPA

You will get the activities available and install word activities. But we have lot of activities available in go.uipath.com also …

@HareeshMR

I am looking for office365 Word activities and not UiPath.Word,
in case MSOffice is not installed on machine, and I tend to use Office365 for all the MSOffice related work.

I hope we need to have office installed in our machine to do all the tasks related to MS office @SayRPA

I don’t understand what exactly you are asking. But you can Install and use different versions of Office on the same PC . If you have an Office 365 subscription or non-subscription version such as Office Home and Business 2019 , 2016 or 2013, in most cases you can 't run these versions together on the same computer.
Hope this information helps you!
Regards,
Lewis
Tech-consultant
clouddesktoponline

Than you @jhonson1 this is helpful.

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.