Office 365 Forwar email not working on 1.14.1

Hi,

I have a project which was built using uipath.microsoft365.activities 1.11.1.
It has an activity to forward an email which use to work fine on package version 1.11.1 but since the package has been upgraded to 1.14.1 I am start getting the following error.
Can you please advise if there is any solution available to this ?
Error:
Forward Mail: Method ‘DisposeAsync’ in type ‘System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonWriter’ from assembly ‘System.Text.Json, Version=5.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’ does not have an implementation.

@Haris_Mahmood
Hope you have upgraded the package to a stable version?
Also after the update is there any change happened in the connection configuration?

Hi,
Thanks for our reply.
Nothing changed since except dependencies update to 1.14.1 from 1.11.1.
I still can read the inbox.
Thanks

@Haris_Mahmood It can be version sync issue. Can you try downgrading or upgrading to some other version and check again.

Hi,

I have tried downgrading to 1.11.1 and then re-upgraded but I am still having the same issue.
When you mentioned “sync” in you reply, can you please advise where does it need to sync with ?

Thanks

@Haris_Mahmood , Have you found any more information, fixes, or workarounds to this issue? I too am experiencing problems with 1.14.1. In my case, the Office365 mail activities work fine on my local machine where I’m running 22.4.3, but on my Unattended dev server which is running 21.10, it throws an error “Method ‘DisposeAsync’ in type ‘System.Text.Json.Utf8JsonWriter’ from assembly ‘System.Text.Json, Version=5.0.0.2, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=cc7b13ffcd2ddd51’ does not have an implementation.”

@Haris_Mahmood , Another update. I was able to solve this on my Unattended servers. The problem for me turned out to be the .Net framework version. My servers were running 4.7.. I used the Microsoft ndp-48-web.exe tool to upgrade it and now show 4.8.03761. With that .Net framework installed, the Get Mail (and Send Mail) activity now works.

Hi,
I couldn’t find any solution, so I have ended up downgrading the package / dependencies and it is working fine since then.

Thanks for updating with your solution, I shall try that as well.

Thanks again.