Object reference not set to an instance of an object- The same error from every activity

Hello, when I run my robot, at the very start this error appears. “NameofProject:Object reference not set to an instance of an object”

and then this:
RemoteException wrapping System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at lambda_method(Closure , ActivityContext )
at Microsoft.VisualBasic.Activities.VisualBasicValue1.Execute(CodeActivityContext context) at System.Activities.CodeActivity1.InternalExecuteInResolutionContext(CodeActivityContext context)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteInResolutionContext[T](ActivityInstance parentInstance, Activity1 expressionActivity) at System.Activities.Variable1.PopulateDefault(ActivityExecutor executor, ActivityInstance parentInstance, Location location)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.ResolveVariable(Variable variable, ActivityExecutor executor)
at System.Activities.ActivityInstance.ResolveVariables(ActivityExecutor executor)
at System.Activities.Runtime.ActivityExecutor.ExecuteActivityWorkItem.ExecuteBody(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager, Location resultLocation)

This error appears when I test even a “log message” activity. I don’t know why…

@adrianab.98,

What you are logging with the Log Message activity…?

Hello @adrianab.98
Check your Argument and variable values are passing the null values. Check the arguments passing the value if you are invoking the flow. And also check the variable is passing the empty value.

Can you share the screenshot @adrianab.98 ?

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.