Object Detection:uipath_core.training_plugin:model_run:152 - ERROR: Training failed for pipeline type: TRAIN_ONLY, error: No such layer: conv2d_75 2022-09-19- uipath_core.trainer_run:main:90 - ERROR: Training Job failed, error: No such layer: conv2d_75

Hi @Jeremy_Tederry @supermanPunch , hope you guys aredoing good.
I am badly stuck at one error while train a Object Detection model.
I have xml annoted each image using labelMG and uploading the images with their xml file(xml and image file name are same).
But while training a model i am having error in log “uipath_core.training_plugin:model_run:152 - ERROR: Training failed for pipeline type: TRAIN_ONLY, error: No such layer: conv2d_75
2022-09-19 19:22:48,377 - uipath_core.trainer_run:main:90 - ERROR: Training Job failed, error: No such layer: conv2d_75
Traceback (most recent call last):”
I have uploaded more than 100 images as training dataset. But still facing this issue.
Please help me out on this.

Thank you in Advance!!

hi there, what’s the ML model you’re using here?

Have you tried doing a full pipeline?

I found some forum Q&A with similar questions but still no answers to them.

Hi,
I am using Objection Detection model to identify a object in image which i have annoted using LabelImg.
I have tried full pipeline also but still the same issue keep popping up.

Hi @Deepak_Khatri ,

Have you Checked and maintained the Dataset formats as mentioned in the documentation :

Hi @supermanPunch
i have uploaded around 110 images with thier xml done by labelImag in image folder as train dataset.
i dont know what i have missed…i have even used some images with xml which i have used in python.
But still dont know whats going wrong !!

@Deepak_Khatri ,

Are all the images of the same format and around the same size ?

may be their size might be different but yes they are all of jpg format.

@supermanPunch
the xml file looks good to me.
you can have a look at that below.

Please help me out on it !!

@nisargkadam23
Can you please help me out this with your expertise…

@sharon.palawandram @supermanPunch @nisargkadam23 @mukeshkala Any help would be appreicated !!

Hi Deepak, Are you using this model in the community or enterprise edition?

@sharon.palawandram Community Model !!

Hi @Deepak_Khatri ,

Could you provide us with the dataset that you have used, So that we may try on that data ourselves and ensure if error happens on our end as well ?

You could only provide us few of them, say 30.

Hi @Deepak_Khatri, did you find the solution for this? I also have this error.