Not Receiving Email After Filling Out Form for School Use

I filled out the form with my school information to get the free version for a school project, but I never get the email to register and download the software. I’ve checked my junk and promotion folders and tried with multiple email addresses. Does anyone know why I would not be receiving the email? I got the email to confirm my account creation for the forums, so I know I can get emails from this platform.

Can you post which URL you are using? @jpresto8

This one will help you to download the community edition or you can login to http://platform.uipath.com/ and there you can download the resources

https://www.uipath.com/platform-trial

This is the link provided by my professor.

I complete the form on the right that says “fill out this form to get your free copy.” I get the message to check my email in a few minutes, but no email ever comes. I filled out the form 3-4 times and tried using both my university address and a personal email address.

I was able to download the software by clicking “here” on the left side that reference students whose school does not yet have an agreement with the company.

hey @jpresto8! can you tell me your email addresses with which you tried to download the Academic software?

1 Like

Can you try again now? found your email :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the link provided by my professor.

Academic Alliance Download

I complete the form on the right that says “fill out this form to get your free copy.” I get the message to check my email in a few minutes, but no email ever comes. I filled out the form 3-4 times using my personal email address (shreesha170@gmail.com).please help me to install UI path alliance edition .

Hello Shreesha! There might have been a bug into our system. It will get fixed today and you will receive the e-mail with the download link and dedicated license.

Thank you!

Thanks for your reply.

1 Like

Hi Vladimir,

I am having the same problem this week. I tried both yesterday and today with two different email addresses, and have not received the email with a download link.

Hi Wendy! let me escalate internally.

1 Like

Any progress? I just tried again and got no email.

Hi Wendy!

Please consider downloading the Community Edition in the meantime from cloud.uipath.com

~WRD000.jpg

image001.jpg

Thanks. I’ve done that so I can start my course and not fall behind.

hi @Wendy_J_Woudstra! problem solved. you will receive the license in a few minutes

Thanks! All set now. :slight_smile:

By the way, which university are you teaching in? we’d be more than happy to support you further.

~WRD000.jpg

image001.jpg

image002.jpg

Hello,
We are attempting to download and access the UiPath Academic Alliance for one of our courses at UW Madison, but some students are not receiving the confirmation email. Is this still an issue?
Thanks

We are looking into this right now, I will get back to you when we have a fix. Should be soon!

Thanks for bringing to our attention!

Thanks for your reply. Although it took a long time, we did eventually receive the confirmation email.

That’s great to hear. Normally, it is under 5 minutes but we are checking our forms and licensing integrations to make sure it gets back to that quick turn around!