Not Receiving Email After Filling Out Form for School Use

I filled out the form with my school information to get the free version for a school project, but I never get the email to register and download the software. I’ve checked my junk and promotion folders and tried with multiple email addresses. Does anyone know why I would not be receiving the email? I got the email to confirm my account creation for the forums, so I know I can get emails from this platform.

Can you post which URL you are using? @jpresto8

This one will help you to download the community edition or you can login to http://platform.uipath.com/ and there you can download the resources

This is the link provided by my professor.

I complete the form on the right that says “fill out this form to get your free copy.” I get the message to check my email in a few minutes, but no email ever comes. I filled out the form 3-4 times and tried using both my university address and a personal email address.

I was able to download the software by clicking “here” on the left side that reference students whose school does not yet have an agreement with the company.

hey @jpresto8! can you tell me your email addresses with which you tried to download the Academic software?

1 Like

Can you try again now? found your email :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the link provided by my professor.

Academic Alliance Download

I complete the form on the right that says “fill out this form to get your free copy.” I get the message to check my email in a few minutes, but no email ever comes. I filled out the form 3-4 times using my personal email address (shreesha170@gmail.com).please help me to install UI path alliance edition .

Hello Shreesha! There might have been a bug into our system. It will get fixed today and you will receive the e-mail with the download link and dedicated license.

Thank you!

Thanks for your reply.

1 Like