Not able to see UiPath.AzureFormRecognizer.Activities under Manage Packages also cannot find it anywhere under NuGer.Org. Has this package been removed?

Hi. I am currently investigating the possibilities of utilizing the Azure Form Recognizer within a UiPath workflow. While searching UiPath documentation, I found a clear explanation on how to get access to the Form Recognizer activities (this is the package: UiPath.AzureFormRecognizer.Activities), however, I am unable to see it anywhere on any of the official / non-official sources. I have tried both in community and enterprise verions of the Studio. Can anyone tell me what happened to this package? Has this been somehow decommissioned and UiPath did not update their docs or did Microsoft cut itself off from UiPath? Appreciate any leads on this ! Thank you!

Hi,

The package exists in Marketplace feed as the following.

Please check “Include pre-release” option in Filter because it’s still preview.
And try to use it in Windows-legay project as it seems not support .net6.

Regards,

Hi Yoichi,

Thank you for the reply. I have applied the filter, still I get the exact same result…nothing on the list. This is the same on two separate machines. Can you maybe provide the address for the Marketplace that you have defined in your Manage Packages Settings?

One more interesing thing…when going under this link, directly to the Marketplace, I find the package:

https://marketplace.uipath.com/listings/microsoft-azure-form-recognizer-v2

…however, even when having this package downloaded and put either under a local repository or even installed under Orchestrator libraries, it is still not visible as a package that can be installed under a particular project. I can see this is a package from 2020…is there a chance It won’t be compatible with newer Studios? Mine is 2022.4 (first macihne) and 2021.10.5 (second machine) respectively. Any clues on this?

Hi,

Settings of feed and filter in my Studio 2022.10.0-beta is as follows:

Can you also check your project is Windows-Legacy? It won’t be displayed if Windows or CrossPlatform.

Regards,

Hi Yoichi,

Thank you again for your swift reply. It’s working now, the missing piece that I had setup differently was the Compatibility mode, therefore, to “see” the package, it really needs to be on “Windows - Legacy”. Now I can see it and install it! Thank you once more :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.