I have an input excel with multiple sheets.
i need to read one of the excel sheet data which contains nearly 2 Lakhs rows.
It is taking so much time to read and write in another excel
is their any solution to complete it fast
Use invoke vba activity instead of reading and writing the data in the excel.
New Text Document.txt
Hope it helps!!
To handle with larger data
- Use Read Range activity with the “Preserve Format” option unchecked this will mprove the performance.
- Use the Workbook activities (like Excel Application Scope, Read Range, Write Range) instead of the Excel activities. This will have faster and better performance for handling large amounts of data.
- If possible, split the data processing into smaller chunks and use the Parallel activity to process data this will reduce the time.
- If your process involves extensive data manipulation, you can improve performance by disabling screen updating and calculations during the execution of the process.
- If you only need to work with a subset of the data, consider filtering the data using the Filter Table activity before processing it.
@pravallikapaluri My input excel file sheet name is Raw data from this sheet i need to extract >2 lakh data
and copy the same data in new file Demo soda raw data.xlsx
can you please help with with script
Can you Give the input Data and expected output
@vinjam_likitha 2 lakh data means 2 lakhs rows am in right
yes. i cannot provide input file its confidential
1.Read The Excel Sheet using Read Range workbook
2. Demo DT = DT.clone
3.Demo DT = DT.AsEnumerable.Take(200000).CopyToDataTable
4. Use Write Range Workbook to write into new excel
while writing the data in new excel it is throwing array index out of bound exception
Hi if you just want to copy data into new excel sheet of new excel you can use Copy Sheet Activity in excel application scope
Copy Sheet.zip (126.6 KB)
Invoke VBA i didnt find that activity.
invoke vbscript activity i am getting
which parameters i need to pass