Need help with Get Attribute

Hi All,

I need help in getting the HREF property value for the different element in the ui path. The different element details is passed from the datatable.

Regards
Srinath S

@Srinath_S

Welcome to forums

Can you share me the screenshot of the element and sample datatable value you are passing from datatable?

Thanks

Hi @Srinath_S

Suppose you re passing the value from the datatable for other attributes and getting the href value dynamic!

Wild card the href value using * and pass the other attributes as a variable for eg: innertext=‘“+youriterativevalue.tostring+”’

Regards

Here is the error I am receiving -
Get Attribute ‘A /targets/details.php…’: Could not find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Note : The innertext is the value i am passing dynamically. The values are read from excel to datatable and passed in the selector

Thanks
Srinath S

Hi Pravin,

Thanks for your response. This is error I am getting

Get Attribute ‘A /targets/details.php…’: Could not find the UI element corresponding to this selector:

Note : The innertext is the value i am passing dynamically. The values are read from excel to datatable and passed in the selector

Thanks
Srinath S

Adding on ++ There are different Targets in the websites and need to get the Href value of those targets.

So I am passing the target names dynamically and trying to get the href value

Hi @Srinath_S

Try wild carding the dynamic part of the title attribute!

Regards

I am not able to edit the Title attribute.

Hi @Srinath_S

Have you used the get attribute activity inside the attach browser if yes change the title attribute from the attach browser selector !

Regards

Thanks for the help! I found the solution now. I used a different attribute from the element and made it dynamic.

It working now.

Thanks again.

1 Like

@Srinath_S

Glad could gave some suggestions to resolve your issue!

Could you please close this thread so that some one who searches similar will be benefited!

Regards

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.