My bot stoped working after an update

hi all,

i cannot run the code i ran yesterday bc today it seems like my studio got an update since then i cannot figure it out what’s wrong. do you have an idea how to fix this?

System.InvalidOperationException: Can not assign ‘Split(str_Pariticipations.tostring, splt1)’ to ‘arr_random’. —> System.NotSupportedException: Expression Activity type ‘VisualBasicValue`1’ requires compilation in order to run. Please ensure that the workflow has been compiled.

Hi @apeker,

Can you share the str_Pariticipations and splt1 values.

After that maybe we could be help. Btw, str_random must be an array in this case. If it is string, this should be the problem. If you want to assign string, you need this assign.

str_random = Split(str_Pariticipations.tostring, splt1)(IntegerValue)

Regards
Ömer

hi @omer.ozturk

thanks for the reply. but unfortunately this is not the problem.

my variable formations are ok and str_random is already an array. as i said, this exact code was running before. so i think the problem is something similar to this issue below.

Ah Okey @apeker,

So this is a technical problem i guess.

If no answer is found, you can also ask for help from technical support. Have a good time.

Hello @apeker

Aas you have mentioned the process was executing till yesterday and stopped working after an update, it wont be an expression issue.

Please try to update or downgrade all the dependent packages to the stable version and see.

Manage packages->update package

Thanks