Multiple Attach Browser Issue

@Shubham_Varshney
I guess you will get it work with the sandbox/Browser Variable approach and it will be fine.

For another isse at my end I was forced to have a closer look on some UiPath mechanism. I would like to share some Findings with you, as it gives some insights for maybe getting understood your issue (is always taking the first google browser)

It seems to me that an Attach Browser is doing a marriage between Browser and the Webpage:
grafik
Attach Browser Selector statement is using the first found result.
This could be reason as we cannot be more specific why we dont have control and Attach it to second Google Page

In my RnD I attached the CollectorBrowser with simplest Selector: <html /> and explored the content of CollectorBrowser.Element (A read Only Property), with the find method

It allowed me to retrieve all HTML uiElements representing each opened Page. With the help from a unique sepearating info retrieved from a particular HTML uiElement (I used url) it was possible to attach to a particular opened Webpage.

A side finding was that we can use uiElement for attaching to a window, so played with minimize window.

I do feel that the approach is helpfully to get more information on inactive tabs and its content. But that is another story

Feel free to play with the xaml Check3.xaml (15.7 KB)

1 Like