Multidimensional array can't converted to expression string

I’m trying to store following string in assign activity, but it’s giving error multidimensional array can’t converted to expression string.

assign = {{“key”,“value”},{“key”,“value”},{“key”,“value”},{“key”,“value”}}

I want to use this in the dictionary as a variable.

New Dictionary(Of String, String) From assign

That’s an array, not a string. If you want it to be a string, put " before and after it, and convert all the existing " to “” (two ").

“{{”“key"”,““value””},{““key””,““value””},{““key””,““value””},{““key””,““value””}}"

If you want to convert it to a Dictionary, though, you want it as an array not a string. Then you can just For Each loop through the array and then use assign to add each array item to the dictionary.

Assign:

myValues = New Dictionary(Of String, String) From {{"key","value"},{"key","value"},{"key","value"},{"key","value"}}

Hey, I already know this, this is just normal dictionary implementation, what I want is instead of those key value pair, I want to pass it through as a variable.
This should be store as a variable : {{“key”,“value”},{“key”,“value”},{“key”,“value”},{“key”,“value”}}

Hey, I’m not sure about comment, but I do not want this.
what I want is instead of those key value pair, I want to pass it through as a variable.
This should be store as a variable : {{“key”,“value”},{“key”,“value”},{“key”,“value”},{“key”,“value”}}

Lets say, I have declared a variable.
SampleData = {{“1”,“a”},{“2”,“b”},{“3”,“c”},{“4”,“d”}}

and this variable I can directly pass in the dictionary,

New Dictionary(Of String, String) From SampleData

It does not work like this friend.

You are trying to compose the instantiation of a dictionary with a multi-dimensional string array.