MS Access Error while inserting data into database from UiPath

Hi All
I am trying to do MS Access database connectivity using UiPath, but getting the error "Execute query: Cannot open action query ‘’.

Please find below the connection string, query used and table details.

Connection String: "Provider=Microsoft.Jet.OLEDB.4.0;Data Source=“C:\Users\ABC\Documents\UiPath\ANZ_CMD_Legal\ANZ CMD Legal.mdb”

Insert query: “INSERT Into [ContactDetails] (Name, Country, Address, City, State, PostCode, Email) Values (@Name, @Country, @Address, @City, @State, @PostCode, @Email)”

Values being inserted into database are being passed as parameters

Table created:

Can you please let me know if I am missing something here from my end.
Any suggestions will be really appreciated.

Thanks!!

Hi i think in the parameter you not passing name column names you have used name has argument1 try to change once and try.

Oh yeah, so sorry, I shared wrong screen-shot.
I am using like this but still same error.

i think connection string was wrong cross check once and try to use the connection wizard to build.

and example : “Data Source=*;Initial Catalog=Sequence;User ID=;Password=*****”

I have tried that didn’t work.
But now one new thing come up.
I tried execute non-query, it is inserting data into database but giving error as well.
Once I run my code, it does create an entry in database of ms access that I can see, but gives me error saying " Message box: Object reference not set to an instance of an object."
See attachment below.

Any suggestion would help.

can you please share the code once here…

Hi
Somehow it worked now, I closed my project and started again , so it was working without the error.
Something strange happened.
But thanks for the help.

Happy Learning!! :slight_smile: