Modify Mail Body where Specific Template should be used

Hi All,

I am using UiPath version 2017.1, where we have to use project specific Mail template to send emails.
Below is the mail template body
"Hello,

AAAA is due to receive per the below from . Please select one of the following options:"

Where I am unable to modify the body of the email template and after options: in the next line I have to paste a value which I am having in clipboard.
Kindly help me to fix this.

Hello @Selvasathya,

Hope this could help you:

You can introduce a token in your text template, [TOKEN_AAAA] and use String.replace method to replace the string [TOKEN_AAAA] with the value stored in your clipboard:

“Hello,
AAAA is due to receive per the below from . Please select one of the following options:
[TOKEN_AAAA]”

I think it would be better to create a template html of your body text as you can give format to the text.

In the following link there is an example:

Thanks and best regards,
Susana

Hi Susana,

Thank you for the update. Even if I have Text as TOKEN_AAAA and try to replace, it is not allowing me to do. Because I am unable to read the body of the mail.
If I try to enter something in the body. It is getting printed above the Hello message as a new message and unable to delete the below content. This is where I am struck now.