ML Skills tab not displayed

Hi everyone,

I am currently trying to complete the AI fabric Overview course. I was doing the practice given in the course, and it was ok so far. Until I have to create the ML Skill and use it in the Studio. It didn’t appear in my studio and I guess the reason is because the ML Skill tab is not even displayed in my Orchestrator.
I have checked everything : my studio is properly connected to my Orchestrator, my tenant does have access and permissions to ML skills, ML Logs and ML packages, I did use an enterprise trial to be able to access the AI Center so I own 2 AI Robot licenses (and they are allocated), the tenant in the AI Center and Orchestrator are the same, I have checked everywhere in the Orchestrator, etc.

The ML Skills tab is just not displayed in my Orchestrator and I don’t know what to do. I have been looking for hours and hours for a solution and I can’t find what’s wrong.

Any ideas?

Hi @Suldarie
Welcome to the UiPath Community!

Judging by some of your description of the problem, I assume you’re using an Automation Cloud instance (which you upgraded to Enterprise Trial)

If that’s the case, you should find your ML Skills under the AI Center tab in Automation Cloud, not under your Orchestrator. See the image below for reference:

I hope that helps.
Cheers,
Ash.

Thanks for your reply. :slight_smile:

I know that ML skills is available directly in the AI Center, but it is also supposed to be displayed in the Orchestrator, as you can see in the picture below.

I think the ML Skill button was removed from the Orchestrator as it provided no extra functionality. You reach the same results when accessing it from AI Center.

If you can’t access the Skills from Studio there must be a different issue, have you successfully published the Skill in AI Center?
If your Studio linked to the correct Orchestrator Instance? You can try changing the Skill to Public and accessing it using URL & API key as well.

Thanks for replying me.

I figured that out yesterday, regarding the access through the API key and URL. It works that way. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hello @Suldarie ,

I am experiencing the same issue. You mentioned about access through the API key and URL but I did not get that part. Could you elaborate a bit more? It would be extremely helpful to resolve this issue.

Hi @Suldarie,

Go to your ML skill click on ML skill and copy URL,
Paste it in studio extractor endpoint, MAke your ML skill public

also check that you are connected to right tenant