Missing number values commas after Merge?

Hello all,

I have a issue about the merging excel. I know how to do it but something is happening that i dont notice. I have 7 different xls file and I merging all of the file into one xlsx file.So far everything is normal , i dont have any error message or something. When I open the file, I see that the numbers that are written in the cells are not copied correctly.Number values like 27834,421353 commas always missing after merge. I am sharing 2 screenshot to see the original and the merge one.

By the way i also try to append method and directly copy-paste without using merge and append methods but the result is same.

Thanks in advance for your help…

@ertgrl

this happens when you copy numeric values from one excel to another excel file, you can try appending ’ ( single quote) before the copying a cell value to destination excel.
it will make excel to think it as string value.

try and let me know if it works for you

i will try to your suggestion but i wonder why the number values like 674,04 ; 308,33 is copied normal, the values like 368,2312334 ; 37645,8921312 is not copied normally ? When the number of digits written in the decimal section in the cell increases UIPath dies :smiley:

@ertgrl

dont blame UIpath, even in other scripts like java,.net this issue exists.

this is microsoft problem…:joy: