Microsoft.Rest.HttpOperationException: Operation returned an invalid status code ‘NotFound’

i got this error when i publish my process on orchestraror ,my process is extract data from database make process on it then update data in database … any help please ?
thanks in advance

Microsoft.Rest.HttpOperationException: Operation returned an invalid status code ‘NotFound’
at UiPath.Web.Client20_10.TestAutomation.d__5.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Orchestrator.Client.Util.ExceptionsHandler.d__1`1.MoveNext()
{“message”:“TestCaseExecution does not exist.”,“errorCode”:1002,“resourceIds”:null}

RemoteException wrapping System.InvalidOperationException: Microsoft.Rest.HttpOperationException: Operation returned an invalid status code ‘NotFound’
at UiPath.Web.Client20_10.TestAutomation.d__5.MoveNext()
— End of stack trace from previous location where exception was thrown —
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.ThrowForNonSuccess(Task task)
at System.Runtime.CompilerServices.TaskAwaiter.HandleNonSuccessAndDebuggerNotification(Task task)
at UiPath.Orchestrator.Client.Util.ExceptionsHandler.d__1`1.MoveNext()
{“message”:“TestCaseExecution does not exist.”,“errorCode”:1002,“resourceIds”:null}
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeImplementation.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Object value)
at UiPath.Shared.Activities.AsyncTaskNativeActivity.BookmarkResumptionCallback(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkCallbackWrapper.Invoke(NativeActivityContext context, Bookmark bookmark, Object value)
at System.Activities.Runtime.BookmarkWorkItem.Execute(ActivityExecutor executor, BookmarkManager bookmarkManager)

@rpa13

Can you check if there are any extra external files?
Also check you have Exception Screenshots

If so delete those and try once again

Hope this may help you

Thanks

@Srini84 can you explain what you mean extra external files for what… please?

@rpa13

If the process contains extra files then the .nupkg file will be in higher in size and it won’t upload
To avoid that you need to remove unwanted files, like exception screenshots and any other which are not process related files

Also check the connection between the orchestrator and studio is stable

Thanks

@Srini84 the connnction is stable as other process run successfully , the fail when try to update query in database , in addition process run successfully when run from studio