Microsoft GraphAPI Entegration with UiPath - Send Mail

Hi Everyone,

I prepared a document about the integration of GraphAPI with UiPath and how this connection can be established. This document is to understand the general concept and to show how the import to UiPath can be done. My main goal is to tell you about the project I created. In the project I have done, firstly, the authorization token is obtained by contacting Microsoft GraphAPI. Sending e-mails with the body in JSON format, which is also arranged with the received token, is carried out. You can find how to fill in the arguments used in the process, the JSON files used in the process and the technical document of the process below.

Arguments:

in_Config : It can be left blank, we put the config file of the process.

in_arrAttachmentPath: If more than one attachment will be added to the mail, the file paths of the attachments will be written with a comma between them. For example: new String(){"C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk","C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Json.json"}

in_attachPath: If a single attachment is to be added to the mail, the file path of the attachment will be written. For example: “C:\Users\Public\Desktop\Json.json”

(Single mail should not be written to in_arrAttachmentPath. Multiple mail should not be written to in_attachPath.)

in_mailBody: The body part of the mail will be written in HTML or text format. For example:

“<p>
    Hello,
</p>
<div>
    <br/>
</div>
<div>
    This is a Test HTML body message.
</div>”

in_mailTo: Contacts who will be in To in Mail; will be written down. For example:
“omer.ozturk@hotmail.com;abc.def@hotmail.com”

in_mailCC: Contacts who will be in CC in mail; will be written down. For example: “omer.ozturk@hotmail.com;abc.def@hotmail.com”

in_mailSubject: The subject of the mail will be written. For example: “Test Subject”

in_isBodyHTML: Mail body format is determined. It will be given True if it is HTML and False if it is Text.

Technical Document: GraphAPI → SendMail → SendMail.xaml

JSON Files: GraphAPI → JsonFolders

Microsoft GraphAPI Entegration with UiPath.pdf (219.1 KB)

GraphAPI.zip (192.6 KB)

The LinkedIn link I shared → Ömer Öztürk on LinkedIn: Microsoft GraphAPI Entegration with UiPath

6 Likes

Hi @omer.ozturk
How can I get the SendMail package?

I tried this also because I need to figure out how to directly interact with MS Graph APIs and I couldn’t make it work for the same reason as @patent-atanaka . There’s no SendMail package; brokend dependency.