Microsoft Edge Extension Not Working with New Browser Update

Hi all,

Microsoft is rolling out a new Microsoft Edge browser built on the Chromium engine. I just upgraded this morning and all existing extensions are working except the Studio’s extension.

The new Microsoft Edge browser is compatible with 3rd party extensions, like the Chrome Web Store.

I just couldn’t find the extension from the Microsoft store or Chrome Webstore.

I am wondering if there’s a workaround for enabling Studio’s Edge extension? Perhaps, we need to wait for the next Studio release. :sob::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Hi
Kindly check once with the technical support team on this pls

Cheers @Paakay

1 Like

Thanks, @Palaniyappan for the quick response :+1:

I am using Community edition and I have no license to open a ticket. I do need the new Edge browser extension though.

@pcand The thing is the new Edge browser supports extensions from 3rd Party sources like the Chrome Webstore.

However, I couldn’t find the extension in the Webstore and from the Microsoft Add-ons store.

Hopefully, they would make it available in the next release, and soon. :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

UIpath will catch-up. After all the new Edge is just a chromium browser so a minimum refactoring of the chrome extension should do the trick.

May be that someone would have a temporary workaround?

Still, looking for new Microsoft edge extension compatible for Uipath studio…!!!
Any workaround for this problem…?

Also looking for the Chromium based Edge extension.
The extension is also not visible on the chrome webstore anymore.

Hi @Astearon1, you can now install the extension in Studio.

Updated to the latest Studio and i see that now :slight_smile: thank you!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 3 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.