May I know how to select multiple items at the same time from excel list

May I know how to select multiple items at the same time from excel list?

@li.yu

Sorry didn’t get you. Can you please elaborate it more for better understanding.

For example, in the link below, it put the all the selected items in the property, ‘MultipleItems’ box, but I want to have these items in an excel.excel list

Hi,

Hope the following helps you.

Regards,

Thanks, it is not selectable.

Actually, Pls kindly per the screenshot below, I have a list of items, need to select, I put what I want to select in an excel. Each time, when I select one item, should press control to select the second one. I tried to use ‘click’ activity and set the property, ‘KeyModifiers’ as ‘Ctrl’, but as you see in the capture below, it has a button ‘Select all’, so sometime, the mouse will click ‘Select all’ button, which is not I want.

Let’s give a try with send hot key activity with relevant keys we can use

@li.yu

Hi,

Can you share current selector of Select Multiple Item activity?
There is possibility to have selected wrong element.

Regards,

Thanks, yes, I used send hotkey activity, but the issue is there are too many items need to select, and it sometimes, the mouse will click the item together with clicking some the interface element, ‘select all’.

Finally I add another activity, send hotkey with hotkey, ‘end’ to avoid the mouse to click ‘Select all’.

Thanks a lot for your help Yoichi, I changed the activity to click instead of select item, as it is not working very well for using select item activity here.