Map Network Drive

studio
microsoft

How to Map a network drive in uipath?

Ankeeta Priyam, what r u trying to do… Could you please show some more light on your question.
Mapping a drive is related to PC. your admin will help. what to do with UiPath ? how does it related.

This is what I have done.!

After running, network drive get created but the problem is that it shows disconnected.

There are multiple reasons for disconnection.some times you may not having proper rights on that specific drive what you are trying to connect.also there are 2 check boxes on the map drive wizard.make sure you enable 1st one to connect.
before going to create, please give a try in manually and check whether you are able to connect or not.

Hope my inputs are useful.

I have tried connecting it manually, it’s working that way. Also I have enabled the 1st check box.

Please include 2 more steps in your WF.

1. Right click on the disconnected/ Newly created drive.
  2. select on connect on the menu.

Hope that works.

There is no connect option in the menu.

See your network admin… perhaps he may be helpful to verify your account access rights on active directory service.

If the problem is with my account access rights then it also should not have mapped when I did manually. I don’t think that’s the problem.

Did you get this to work? I’m actually working on this now and would like to see your example if you would share?

Thanks!